Carteret County Parcel Card Search
|Disclaimer: The information contained here-in is meant for reference
only and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Should you have any questions,
please contact the Carteret County Tax Office. The data for this service
is updated once a week on Friday, therefore any information obtained between
updates will not be reflected here.
When searching the tax parcel history database, please follow these guidelines:
- No spaces except when searching by address
- No other punctuation other than a comma when searching by owner or occupant
- Try the least amount of the name or occupant you can first. (E.g. try Steve
instead of Steven)
- This is a 'LIKE' search, meaning a search for Ste will find Steve, Steven,
Stephen, Stephanie, etc... To limit your search try various derivitives
of the name you are seeking.
- Generic searches will return maximum results. E.g. Steve may return 50
records, whereas Steven may only return 5
- Address searches require a space between the words, name and occupant searches
do not but do require a comma if no space is inserted. E.g. 1050 Queens
Court or Doe,John or Doe John
- Occupant and name searchs are sorted by last name first. Address
searchs are sorted by address.
- If searching by PIN, you must input the parcel ID in the following format: